Day 1 : Kuala Lumpur
Upon arrival, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Royal Bintang Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Free at leisure. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 2 : Kuala Lumpur – Genting
Breakfast. Then proceed to Genting Highland to enjoy the theme park and check in at First World Hotel Genting Overnight
Day 3 : Genting – Kuala Lumpur Breakfast. Free at leisure till transfer to Royal Bintang Kuala Lumpur. er-route to Hotel, we will enjoy for half day City Tour. A must for first time visitors to Kuala Lumpur! They say the best way to get to know a new city is through a tour. This interesting tour will unveil the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur known as the “Garden City of Lights”. See the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers against buildings of the colonial days. The KL city tour will take you to many of the highlights that this beautiful city has to offer. By the end of the tour, you will probably feel as if you have “seen” the soul of Kuala Lumpur! Petronas Twin Towers (Photo stop),Handicraft Centre,Cocoa Boutique,King’s Palace (Photo stop),National Monument,National Museum (Exclude entrance fee),National Mosque (Photo stop),Sultan Abdul Samad Building
Day 4 : Kuala Lumpur – Penang
Breakfast. Free at leisure till transfer to Penang. En-route to Penang, we will enjoy Penang City Tour. Check in at Bayview Hotel Penang. Free at leisure. Overnight. Visit the Reclining Buddha (WatChayamangkalaram) the 4th longest reclining Buddha in the world. Next stop at Fort Corwallis, of the English East India Co., where Captain Francis Light landed in 1786. At the Khoo Kongsi Clan House, you will be fascinated by the intricate carvings on the wall pillars and the roof by master craftsmen from China. Our final stop at the Botanical Gardens, offering lush green surroundings with a wide variety of tropical plants and bird life.
Day 5 : Penang – Langkawi
Breakfast. Then transfer to Penang Ferry Terminal to proceed to Langkawi. Upon arrival at Kuah Jetty Langkawi, meet and greet by JJTTravel and transfer to Frangipani Langkawi Beach Resort. Free at leisure. Overnight
Day 6 : Langkawi
Breakfast. Then proceed for Half Day Langkawi Tour. Free at leisure. Renowned internationally as the archipelago of 99 tropical islands in Malaysia. Be transported back in time with the enthralling folklore and fascinating legends of Langkawi. The selected places of interest during the morning and afternoon are as follows:
TOUR A – MORNING SESSION
Bird Park,Crocodile Park,Black Sand Beach,Galeria Perdana,Air Hangat Village
TOUR B – AFTERNOON SESSION
Underwater World,View of Pantai Cenang,Mahsuri Memorial,Traditional Gamat Factory,Eagle Square
Day 7 : Langkawi – Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast. Free at leisure till transfer to Langkawi Airport. Upon arrival, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Royal Bintang Kuala Lumpur. Free at leisure. Overnight
Day 8 : Kuala Lumpur – Melaka
You will be picked up from Kuala Lumpur, where the coach will depart at 8.30am to Melaka. Upon arrival, there will be a sightseeing tour on the historical places in Melaka. First, we will visit Abode Merciful Clouds’ or Cheng Hoon Teng Temple which is the oldest temple in Malaysia and the only temple where you can find 3 major doctrines of local Chinese belief under the same roof – Taoism, Buddhism and Confucianism.The temple was founded in the 1600s by a Chinese Kapitan (chiefs/headmen of the ethnic community) during Portuguese colonization.
Next we will visit The Dutch Stadhuys. The building was constructed in the 1650s as the residence of Dutch Governor and his deputy. Today it being use as the “Museum of History and Ethnography” where it exhibits traditional wedding clothes and artifacts of Melaka, dating back to its days of glory. Christ Church which is known as the red Dutch reformed church is situated at the end of the end of the main square near the Stadhuys. The pink bricks were brought from Holland and plastered with local red laterite while the ceiling beams were cut from a single tree and have no joints. The handmade pews are originals dating back over 200 years. The beautiful monument will leave you with an unforgettable experience.
We will then walk through the ruins of St Paul’s Church at St Paul Hill where St Francis Xavier was once buried. As we walk up the hill, we will come across numerous museums such as Architecture Museum, the Stamp Museum and the Islamic Museum along the way. As we walk further up, we will encounter another valuable historical monument, Porta de Santiago or also known as A’Famosa. The fort is one of the oldest surviving remnants of European architecture in Asia. Moving from Porta de Santiago, the church is located on the summit after a 5 to 10 minutes walk through the stairs. Upon reaching the top, all the tiredness will disappear as you grasp the breathtaking view of Melaka City and the coastline.
Day 9 : Melaka – Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, free at own leisure where you can explore the town area or try some of the local delicacy on your own. You will be picked up from your hotel at 3pm and be transferred back to Kuala Lumpur.
Day 10 : Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast. Free at leisure till transfer to KLIA Airport.
- This private tour applied for group of minimum 04 adults
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in hotel.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- Child under 4 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: FOC (No meal is provided)
- Child 5 – 8 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 75% of package cost
- Child under 9 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 100% of package cost
- Child 9 years old and above: 100% of adult cost.
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Arrival And Departure transfer by coach( Seat in a Coach basis)
- 04- Nights Hotel accommodation in Kuala Lumpur (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- 02-Night Hotel accommodation Langkawi (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- 02-Night Hotel accommodation Penang (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- 01-Night Hotel accommodation Genting (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- Half Day city Tour of Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi and Penang, Full day Genting out door Theme park ride
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Meals follow as the tour program
- Local English speaking guide during tours
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance
- Tax and service charge
- Mineral water: 01 small bottle per pax per day
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Malaysia
- Visa to Malaysia, if any
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tips, shopping..
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.