Hoa Lu,100 kms in southward of Ha Noi, which is the an ancient capital of Vietnam under the Dinh Dynasty between AD 968 and AD 980, Come to visit Hoa Lu, you can learn about some of the sanctuaries and tombs have completely remained intact through all the wars and the Vietnamese historical aspects. Tam Coc is also a place of astounding natural beauty with limestone peaks and you will understand why it is open refered to as Ha Long Bay on land . The highlight of the trip is taking a local rowboat on the Boi River, floating between the towering limestones out crops and traveling through three beautiful caves and making for a truly unforgettable experience.
AM: Pick you up at your Hotel from 8.00am and depart for Ninh Binh province. Transfer to Tam Coc and then get on the boat. From the boat you can enjoy over all picture of limestone mountains and quiet streams. Passing through 3 caves (hang Ca, hang Hai, hang Ba), you will feel comportable and interesting feeling with cool air there. Have lunch at local restaurant
PM: Transfer to Hoa Lu, the ancient citadel of Vietnam in 10th century. Visiting temples of two Kings: Dinh and Le, then walking up and down in the beautiful Truong Yen Valley to enjoy the marvellous sceneries. After visiting get on the car and road trip return to Ha Noi. Tour finished.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Meals follow as the tour program
- Local English speaking guide during tours
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance (sum of insured USD10,000/person/serious accident)
- Tax and service charge
- Mineral water: 01 small bottle per pax per day
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Vietnam
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone,, drink, tips, shopping…)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.