Day 1: Hanoi arrival – picks up airport by private car
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to downtown. Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and verdant public parks – the capital of Vietnam. You will check in hotel in the town center for your rest time.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay full day joining tour (Breakfast/Lunch) – sharing 29 seat bus
Breakfast at hotel, our guide and driver will take you to leave Hanoi capital for Ha Long city. Enjoy an interesting 3 hour driving to Ha Long. On the way, you will take a 20 minute break in Hai Duong city. You will arrive in Ha Long city at about 12:30 to get on the wooden-classic boat and enjoy seafood lunch on boat while cruising in the bay. You will have chances to take a lot of nice photos of the stunning scenery while cruising through the emerald water between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, and visit Thien Cung cave (the cave of the heavenly palace-famous for its stalagmites and stalactites), the cave has been only opened to the public since 1998. You can bring your telekung follow the trip to pray on our boat sundeck. After that the boat will take us to visit floating village where local people live and work. We also can talk with them to know more about their life. Here we have options to use kayak, sampan or motor boat to visit small cave (extra cost is usd5/person). After 4 hours of cruising trip, the bus will take us to back to Hanoi, arrive in Hanoi at about 20:30pm.
Day 3: Hanoi city tour (Breakfast/Lunch) – sharing 29 seat bus
Breakfast at hotel, our guide and driver will take you to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex, Residential House on stilt, the grand Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Museum, and Temple of Literature.
After lunch in halal restaurant and praying in Al-Noor Masjid http://www.hanoimasjid.com, you will have an interesting riding cyclo around Old Quarter, visit Hoan Kiem Lake, and enjoy Water Puppet Show, free evening for yourself shopping in Hanoi center, overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi departure (Breakfast) – drops off airport by private car
Breakfast at hotel, you will have leisure time for shopping or walking around to take photos until the bus take you to transfer to Noi Bai airport for departure flight back home. End of trip!
Min 2 pax
Accommodation: you will stay in one of below hotels or similar
|3* Skylark Hotel||www.skylarkhotel.com.vn|
|3* Authentic Hanoi Boutique Hotel||www.authentichanoi.com.vn|
|4* The Hanoi Club & Lake Palais Residences Hotel||http://www.thehanoiclub.com|
|4* Sunway Hotel||www.sunwayhotels.com|
- This tour price applied for group of minimum 02 adults
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in hotel.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- Child under 4 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: FOC (No meal is provided)
- Child 5 – 8 years old sharing room with two (02) adults without extra bed: 75% of package cost
- Child under 9 years old sharing room with one (01) adult: 100% of package cost
- Child 9 years old and above: 100% of adult cost.
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- 03-night hotel accommodation in Hanoi (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Private meals with Halal Food (02 lunches) mentioned above
- Local English speaking guide on tours
- Boat to visit Ha Long Bay
- Water Puppet Show
- Cyclo riding around Old Quarters
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance (sum of insured USD10,000/person/serious accident)
- Tax and service charge
- Mineral water: 01 bottle/person/day
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Vietnam
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels, Single Supplement
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping… drinks and other not indicate above), Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Halal restaurants list for your reference:
- Halal Food in Sunway Hotel Restaurant www.sunwayhotels.com
- Halal Food in The Hanoi Club & Lake Palais Residences Hotel http://www.thehanoiclub.com
- Namaste Indian Restaurant http://www.namastehanoi.com
- Red House Singapore Seafood Restaurant http://www.redhouse.com.vn
- Little Indian Restaurant http://little-india-hn.com
Shopping in Hanoi information
JJ Muslimah Fashion
JJ Group Malaysia Sdn Bhd have come out with new brand name. JJ Fashion latest products of Telekung, Tudung Half Moon and Baju Kurung Manik which all hand made in Vietnam with very high quality material.
Baju Kurung: with different color, different design and made by high quality fabric such as Korea Cotton, Cotton Satin, Blended Silk, Linen, Silk, Silk Cotton, Lycra ….
Telekung: made with White Silk very cool and comfortable and have many color different very beautiful with embroided bunga timbul and color of grey, white, yellow, green, blue, red, purple, pink, lilac, brown, black. This telekung is free size so everyone can wear easily, because we put 2 lines (tali) in 2 sides of ear around face, so you can fix this tali with your face easily. One set of telekung is 3.6 meter, very long and also very width.
Tudung Half Moon: with many different color and made by Cotton
JJ Lotus Tea
JJ Lotus tea is handmade product from fresh lotus flower in Hanoi West Lake and green tea in north high land of Vietnam.
To make 1kg of lotus tea, we use 1000 lotus flowers and it takes 15 days to complete the progress. Drink lotus tea, you will have good health, it helps you to sleep well, and makes you look younger.
Chợ Đồng Xuân or Dong Xuan Market is the city’s largest traditional market and a highlight of a visit to the Old Quarter. A massive indoor pavilion is surrounded by streets teeming with sellers day and night (early morning is best to visit). Find lots of Chinese knockoff goods, produce, and stuff for everyday use in homes — but there are plenty of neat trinket shops tucked down the narrow lanes of this maze of commerce, and just the experience of walking around (or photographing the chaos) is a reason to visit.
Chợ Hôm or Hom Market – one of the older markets in Hanoi, this venue specializes in some extremely unique Vietnamese foods at a cheap price. Just avoid those foods that appear strange in appearance. You will also find Hanoi’s largest fabric market here. You can find just about every color, style, and type of fabric items from China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam. As with the Dong Xuan Market, keep your purse or wallet protected – there are many pickpockets that frequent this market.
Ham Long Street – near Hom Market, you can buy crystal products here.
Hang Gai Street – near Hoan Kiem Lake and inside Old Quarters, you can buy silk and souvenir products.
Old Quarters Areas – near Hoan Kiem Lake, you can visit some galleries, clothes shop, handmade products…
Night Market at Hanoi Old Quarters
The night market spreads across Hang Dao, Hang Ngang, Hang Duong, Dong Xuan Market and Hang Giay streets. It opens at 18.30 every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. The outdoor Night Market is very different from workaday Dong Xuan, mostly because it’s more of a social event. Locals stroll the streets shoulder-to-shoulder, perusing inexpensive goods sold at the lighted stalls. It’s fun and colorful, and definitely not only about the shopping.
o Clothes are the most popular goods.
o Low-cost and on sale products are very attractive to students.
o Many Chinese souvenirs are also available.
o The night market is a venue for lovers.
For more information please contact us :
Feel More Comfortable With JJT Travel Group Malaysia ~ Vietnam